photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Saturday 15 June 2013

A whole new World...

Hello there!
 
 
I'm Charlie.
 
 
 
 
I live in Yorkshire with my boyfriend Andrew and our dog Alfred.
 
 
 
 
Here is an accurate photographic representation of Andrew and I doing some interpretive dance.
 
 
 
I love food.
 
I really love food.
 
 
 
I also love animals, especially goats.
 
I really love goats.
Always have, always will.
 
 
 
This is an accurate photographic representation of me throwing a basket of cats at my best friend Mel. She can be found here .
 
Here is a real-life picture of us in a boat.
 
 
 
 
This is my cat Mookie. She lives at my home home in Newcastle with my dad and sister. She headbutts things and drools.
 
 
 
 
I can usually be found looking like this.
 
 
 
 
I also like to pose like a dickhead. You'll see lots of this.
 
 
 
 
 
Here, enjoy some more pictures of my dog.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Charlie xoxo

 


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)