photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Friday 21 June 2013

Rammer Jammer





Shirt (uk26)- F&F True at Tesco
Black Jeggings (uk24)- New Look Inspire
Creepers - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark
I thought I had lost this shirt a very long time ago, but I woke up today and noticed it sat in a bag of clean washing. I'm not sure how it got there or how it managed to go unnoticed through the washing, but it did and I am glad it has returned. Unfortunately, it is missing four buttons. Accidental boob-slip ahoy!
I usually take a size 26 in jeans and trousers, so a while back I got a pair of these jeggings in a size 26 and just ended up being really big. I still wear them to lounge about the house in, but I have since invested in a couple of pairs of size 24s. At £12.99 they are a bargain, especially because of how comfy they are, however they do wear thin on the inner thigh quite quickly. I'd say if you're going to get some, invest in a couple of pairs so you've got a backup when they inevitably wear out. I do absolutely love them, they fit perfectly right down to my ankles giving the skin-tight look I love and rarely get in any jeggings or jeans in my size, I just wish I could find a really robust pair that will last me more than six months.
As for the creepers, this is also my second pair. They are only £24.99, which is what attracted me to them to begin with. I used to own a pair of TUK creepers way back in the day, but to replace them would cost a lot of money that I just don't have these days. I have a real problem when it comes to footwear; I go through even the most hardy of shoes in next to no time, which is why I tend to opt for many pairs of cheap shoes. These creepers don't seem so cheap when you first get them, they're heavy and seem very robust with a heavy rubber sole, however after about a month of wear the stitching comes very loose and the heel of the inside of the shoe seems to collapse into an abyss. Hence this being my second pair. I wish I had just gone for the more expensive TUK creepers, which would have worked out about the same price as the two cheap pairs, but I had to buy this second pair in a hurry when I needed a shoe to match the height on a boot-cast I've been wearing to fix a torn Achilles tendon.


If anyone would like to donate to my TUK creeper fund, every little helps, right? ;)

Charlie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)