photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Monday 7 October 2013

Rad fat shopping

This weekend I went to Doncaster to meet up with some of my favourite rad fatties for a spot of shopping.

Primark nails! 

Train selfie. 
What I wore:
Cardigan UK20 - Primark
Skirt UK18 (VERY stretchy & loose in a good way) - Dorothy Perkins
The vest top was my mum's
Bag - Primark
Nails - Primark
Leggings - Evans

We found a mirror that made us all look skinny. We thought
it was hilarious, however a group of lads walking
by thought it was "embarrassing".

Rachel, Rebs, myself and Lisa <3
First stop was Simply Be. I had my heart set on the red tartan/checkered pencil skirt. I thought it would also be a good opportunity to try on the "coat of dreams" and the tartan dress Melly wore at Plus North.

First up was the coat of dreams. It fit like an
absolute dream, however the £75 price tag
was definitely out of my budget. Maybe
it's time to start a dream coat fund. All
donations welcome! ;)

Next up was the tartan dress. At £35 I was so
tempted to buy it. It was lovely and comfy,
I actually sized down as they didn't have a
26 in stock, but it wasn't at all too tight.

Dream coat/dress combo. PLEASE SOMEONE
BUY ME THIS OUTFIT?!?!

THE SKIRT! I knew I wanted this ever since I
saw it on the Simply Be website. I think £25 is
a little pricey for a skirt, but it was so perfect
& comfy I just had to get it.

We all spotted these boots just before we went into the
changing rooms. I don't think I have ever tried on a pair
of tall boots that actually fit around my calfs, but
these boots actually had plenty of room to spare!
I don't remember exactly how much they were, but
I do remember them being cheaper than it says on
the website. Rachel & Rebs both bought them so
check out their blogs for more info.




I wore my new tartan skirt today so I thought I'd do a little outfit posts featuring it. Here I am standing on a bench in my garden, because why not!

Skirt UK24 - Simply Be
Top UK24 - New Look (£8.99!)
Leggings UK24 - Yours Clothing
Belt - Primark
Sunglasses - charity shop
Boots - Dr. Martens


 photo sig_zps7a9143c4.png

4 comments:

  1. I had a great day :) you looked fab in that coat ! Someone deff needs to buy that outfit for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LollylikesFATshion7 October 2013 at 23:10

    Fucking fabulous as always! Sad i missed shopping but happy i will see you friday and saturday for Fat Swap! Yay!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish i could of come! I'm glad you had a good day and that skirt is so perfect for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the best day it was so much fun ! Love the skirt on you :) I'm totally in love with those boots xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)