photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Yorkshire sunsets




We have been treat to some stunning sunsets in the past few weeks here in Leeds. I'm sure they have been just as stunning elsewhere, but I literally didn't even have to leave my home to view these gorgeous views. My favourite thing about being a photographer is sharing the things I've seen that have made me feel in awe, and I just absolutely had to share these beauties! There are so few things in life that make me feel as alive as a beautiful sunset does. I sometimes even find myself thanking the sky out loud for the visual gift it has given us. I'm a total hippie at heart and I wouldn't have it any other way!


 photo sig_zps7a9143c4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)