photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Friday 12 July 2013

Modcloth

I have spent the day torturing myself on the Modcloth website. It's absolutely ridiculous just how PERFECT their collection is right now. If money and clothes size were not issues, this would absolutely be my wardrobe right now. Saying that, quite a few of these are actually in their plus range. As plus ranges go, theirs is STUNNING. Is it possible to have a clothes-induced breakdown? Because I really think that has happened to me today.  WHY OH WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE A UK STORE?! I never want to go into a clothes shop again because it will never be Modcloth with these clothes. Drama queen, I hear you say? Well just you wait...

Modcloth

Modcloth swim


Modcloth dresses


modcloth accessories


Modcloth shoes





ARGH!

 photo sig_zps7a9143c4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)