photo home_zps65bbd21b.jpg  photo about_zps96caaf22.jpg  photo of_zps68c9a894.jpg  photo ph_zpsc118a853.jpg  photo con_zpsbd1593b8.jpg

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Plus North - AKA weekend of dreams. PART 1

Okay, I'll be honest with you. I had a bit of a wobble in the weeks leading up to Plus North and I was actually about 70% decided that I wasn't going to go. After finally talking to my Melly about it I realised I was being STUPID. Of course I was going!! 

The day itself came quickly. A little too quickly. The morning we were supposed to be setting off I still hadn't even decided what I was going to wear, let alone pack anything! Finally I got my shit together and we were on our way. 

We arrived in Manchester with just enough time to get ready for dinner at Red Hot Buffet.




These were the only two proper photos I got the whole night because I left my camera battery back in the hotel room by accident. Mel looked AMAZING (as always). She was rocking the Simply Be tartan dress like Cher on Clueless, and her Blackheart Creatives fat bitch necklace really stood out against the red and black. I was loving my VBL in my favourite TIGHT leopard skirt from Primark.

Here are some (terrible) photos from my phone:


Empty pudding plate. This was my fourth plate. No regrets.


Bathroom selfies because we looked amazing.

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.

Snuggled up in bed back at the hotel with very full bellies :)



 photo sig_zps7a9143c4.png

Part 2  -  Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)